You’ve read multiple articles on the benefits of waking up early.
You even set an alarm before going to bed and you promise yourself each night that you’re going to rise and shine the next day before everyone else does!
But you can’t seem to stop hitting that snooze button.
Or do you wake up early but can’t roll out of bed because you feel extremely unmotivated.
I feel you.
In this post, I’m going to include multiple quotes to help you wake up early and eat that frog!
Let’s begin, shall we?
This post contains affiliate links which means I may make a commission at no extra cost to you if you decide to click on a link and purchase something. Click here to read the full disclaimer.
20 Quotes to help you wake up early!
As a child, I would wake up super early because my parents did too and it was so much fun because our morning routines were so relaxed.
There was no rushing before school, and I’d watch my cartoons at leisure so my whole day was smooth and productive.
But in the past few years, I started sleeping late and waking up later than usual.
I noticed I was moodier, hardly had time to do the things I wanted, and just felt overall unproductive.
There has been a direct correlation between waking up early and being productive for me, personally.
So, in this post, I want to push you to wake up earlier than usual!
- “Lose an hour in the morning, and you’ll be hunting all day for it.” – Richard Whately
- “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
- “Wake up early and tackle the day before it tackles you. Be on offense, not defense.” – Evan Carmichael
- “Wake up early. Be ambitious. Get stuff done.”– Unknown
- “Wake up early every day so that while others are still dreaming, you can make your dreams come true.” – Hal Elrod
- “Every morning, you have 2 choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.” – Unknown
- “Successful people wake up early, talk less, stay laser-focused, don’t waste time, live healthy and ignore nonsense. “- Unknown
- “The early bird gets the worm.” – Unknown
- “You must decide where you’re going in the evening, if you tend to leave early in the morning. ” – Malian Proverbs
- “Success comes to those who have the willpower to win over their snooze buttons.” – Unknown
11. “How we start our day determines how we create our life. Are you snoozing through your morning…snoozing through your life…and snoozing through your unlimited potential?” – Hal Elrod
12. “There is no better day than today for us to give up who we’ve been for who we can become, and upgrade the life we’ve been living for the one we really want.” – Hal Elrod
13. “Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.” – Unknown
14. “The secret of your future is hidden in your daily routine.” – Mike Murdoch
15. “Some people dream of success, others wake up and achieve it. ” – Unknown
16. “Work hard, stay positive and wake up early. It’s the best part of the day.” – George Allen Sr.
17. “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
18. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
19. “I’m an early-morning owl.” – Patrick Wilson
20. “In the morning there is meaning, in the evening there is feeling.” – Gertrude Stein
You may also like:
- How to stick to your routine even when you lose interest
- The 1% rule: How to improve yourself every single day
- 7 quick hacks to 10X your productivity
- 13 easy ways to feel energized in the morning (without caffeine)
- 25 personal goal examples t0 become 10X better!
It can be tough to wake up early in the beginning, but as you build the habit, it gets easier.
And although it doesn’t seem like it at first, the pros do indeed outweigh the cons!